NFNS 5: Episode 1
One Of You Will Be Going Home Tonight
First episode, first thoughts:
- Brett – seems solid, great energy but a little smug.
- Jen – looks adorable but comes across a little fake – the cupie doll contestant.
- Teddy – no opinion.
- Katie – the genuine article.
- Michael – just freaky, I bet he ends up great. The odd contestant.
- Debbie – more confident than competent – the love-to-hate contestant.
- Eddie – no feel yet.
- Jamika – compensates for a lack of confidence with negativity. The can’t-trust contestant.
- Jeffery – a solid favorite.
- Melissa – a dark horse, I like her moxie. The sentimental contestant.
The Lisa Garza award for the contestent who could go home week 1 or win it all: Debbie
Who should win based on what we’ve seen so far: Jeffery
Who will win based on what we’ve seen in the past: Jamika
Winner(s) first challenge: Jeffery (overall winner), Michael, & Melissa
The finalist who will be going home is . . .
Entry filed under: Food on Film. Tags: 5, aaron mccargo jr., Alton Brown, Bob Tuschman, Bobby Flay, Brett, Debbie, duff, Eddie, Episode 1, five, foodnetwork/star, Giada De Laurentiis, Jamika, jeffery, Jen, Katie, lisa garza, Melissa, michael, net food network star, next food network star, nfns, nfns5, sunny anderson, Susie Folgeson, Teddy, The Next Food Network Star.